When choosing a place to stay in a dorm the consideration becomes cost vs quality. We offer a higher end dorm room, loaded with features and all the things travelers need to enjoy there stay. Most backpackers coming to Mondulkiri are looking to enjoy a jungle trek, an elephant tour and of course the ability to have a relaxing day by the sun with drinks once the mud has been washed off.
We aim to make it easy for backpackers to enjoy the region, but have a great place they can spend a day as well.
- Good sized beds (not bunks)
- Spacious 8 room dorm
- Hot showers, western toilets
- Large lockers for valuables and full bags (byo padlock)
- Ceiling fans
- Fixed mosquito net
- Guest shuttle – 3 times a day
- Guest lounge
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Pool tables and wifi
- Scooter and car hire
- Onsite shop (cigerettes and sunscreen)
- Tour office – Elephant community project and jungle treks
- Onsite treks, organic farm, fish ponds, hammocks
- Laundry service
- Noise and loud music curfew at 11 pm
- Late check out – Luggage storage
If your looking to really enjoy your stay in Mondulkiri you won’t find a better appointed or more relaxing place.